IRB Submission Instructions
Please review the following instructions before preparing a submission for submission:
- Review the current version of the application from the web site. The online application requires the same information as the word document application.
- Submit a copy of the CV for the PI
- Submit a copy of the CV for co-PI if applicable.
- Submit copies of any of the following documents that are applicable:
Informed Consent documents including child assent and parent permission if applicable. Recruitment materials Advertising materials Data collection instruments If the study involves a medication, supplement or device provide a full description including the ingredients, safety information, and/or manufacturer information. Study protocol If the project is funded by a DHHS grant, provide a copy of the grant
- Verify that all investigators and key personnel have completed applicable institutional requirements (e.g., human subjects education and conflict of interest disclosure) within the past 3 years. Documentation of training should be uploaded as a supplemental document. If training is needed, please contact email@example.com for access to free human subjects training.
You have two options for submitting a study for review at Solutions.
- You can submit the study in our new online system, Mentor/Axiom Institutional Review Board Protocol Management system. Mentor offers 24/7 uptime with full support. Just let us know and we will set your account up for you!
- Submit the study materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the form below. We will load your study documents into Mentor for you. Exempt and expedited reviews are completed within 24-48 hours. Convened board reviews will be conducted within 72 hours from submission.
After submission you can access your study, submit continuing reviews, amendments, modifications, adverse events or protocol deviations at: https://www.axiommentor.com/login/axlogin.cfm?i=solutionsirb